Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Still By Hillsong




Still
By Hillsong

[1]
 C         G        Am       F          Dm     G  - D
Hide me now, Under Your wings
 C      G      Am      F                  Dm        G  
Cover me, within your mighty hands

[Chorus]
                                            F                     G          C                         
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
                                         F            G          Am        
I will soar with You above the storm
                                         F           G            C
Father You are King over the flood
                     F                     G                 C             
I will be still and know You are God!

[2]
               C     G       Am          F     Dm G
Find rest my soul, in Christ alone
 C           G        Am                 F      Dm         G
Know His pow'r, in quietness and trust

No comments:

Post a Comment