Monday, April 2, 2018

Heart of Worship




Heart of Worship
By Hillsong

[1]
D                           A
When the music fades
                               G            
All is stripped away
                             A
And I simply come
D                       A
Knowing just to bring
                                    G
Something that’s of worth
                                    A
That will bless your Heart

[pre]
Em         D                 A
I give you more than a song
                        Em
For a song in itself
                        D                     A
Is not what you have required
Em                             A
You search much deeper within
                                                Em
Through the way things appear
                          D       A
You’re looking in to my heart

[chorus]
D                                     A
I’m coming back to the heart of worship
             Em
Coz its all about you,
     G                     A    D
Its all about you Jesus
D                                 A
I’m sorry Lord for the things I’ve made it
     Em
Its all about you,
     G                   A    D
its all about you Jesus


[2]
D                           A
King of endless worth
G
No one could express
                                    A
How much you deserve
D                       A
Though I’m weak and poor
                        G
All I have is yours
                        A
Every single breath



No comments:

Post a Comment