Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Shout to the Lord





Shout to the Lord
By Hillsong

Tuning: Standard (Capo 2nd Fret)

 Intro:
G-C9-G-C9

[1]
G              D
My Jesus, my Saviour
Em                                 C9
Lord there is none like You
                    G  C9                     G
All of my days, I want to praise
                                    F         D
The wonders of Your mighty love
G                  D
My comfort, my shelter
Em                                         C9
Tower of refuge and strength
                        G  C9               G
Let every breath, all that I am
                          F            D
Never cease to worship You

[chorus]
G                  Em                     C9                Dsus
Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing
G                     Em             C9                Dsus
Power and majesty, praise to the King
Em                                                   C9
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
           Dsus
At the sound of Your name
G                 Em             C9                    Dsus
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
     G                Em         C9                  Dsus
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand
Em                                         C9             Dsus G  D
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

No comments:

Post a Comment