Monday, April 2, 2018

Draw Me Close To You




Draw Me Close To You
By Hillsong


[1]
G                     C
 Draw me close to you
D                         G
 Never let me go
D         C 
 I lay it all down again
 Em                               C               
 To hear you say that I'm your friend

[2]
G                          C   
You are my desire
 D                          G
 No one else will do
 D                                         C
 Couse nothing else could take your place
 Em                               C              
 To feel the warmth of your embrace
G                          Am  D                            G
Help me find the way, bring me back to you

[chorus]
G          D           C
You're all I want
G          D     C    D
You're all I ever needed
G          D      C
 You're all I want
D                                     G
Help me know you are near


No comments:

Post a Comment