Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Lord I offer my life to you




Lord I offer my life to you
By Don Moen

Intro:
E-Esus-E-Esus

[1]
E                    A
All that I am, all that I have
B                                             E
I lay them down before You, oh Lord
C#m                 A
All my regrets, all my acclaims
       F#m                  G#m      A               B
The joy and the pain, I'm making them Yours

[chorus]
E                           C#m
Lord, I offer my life to You
                         A                   G#m
Everything I've been through
F#m                 B
Use it for Your glory
E                             C#m
Lord I offer my days to You
                            A         G#m
Lifting my praise to You
F#m                B           C#m
As a pleasing sacrifice
A                B                  E
Lord I offer You my life

Interlude:
Esus-E-Esus

[2]
E                              A
Things in the past, things yet unseen
 B                                             E
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true
C#m                    A
All of my hopes, all of my plans
       F#m                  G#m      A               B
 My heart and my hands are lifted to You


[br]
C                           D
What can we give
              Bm                Em
That You have not given
       C                           D
And what do we have
                 Bm                   Em
That is not already Yours
C                       D
All we possess
                        Bm          E
Are these lives we are living
Am                          G                   D  B7
That's what we give to You, Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment