Monday, April 2, 2018

Forever



Forever
By Hillsong

 Intro:
 D-F#m-G-Bm-A

[1]
D
I'll Worship at Your throne
F#m
Whisper my own love song
G
With all my heart I'll sing
Bm                      A
For You my Dad and King
D
I'll live for all my days
F#m
To put a smile on Your face
G
And when we finally meet
Bm             A
It'll be for eternity

[pre]
             Em         G                   A
And oh how wide You open up Your arms
                                    Em
When I need Your love
       G                                       A
And how far You would come
                           C
If ever I was lost
               D/B                           A
And You said that all You feel for me
                         C
Is undying love
                                                                
That You showed me through the cross
Em  D/F#  G  A

[chorus]
D
I'll worship You my God
F#m
I'll worship You my God

G            Bm      A
I love You, I love You
D
Forever I will sing
F#m                  G
Forever I will be with You
   Bm          A
Be with You Lord

Interlude:
D-F#m-G-Bm-A


No comments:

Post a Comment