Monday, April 2, 2018

For you alone




For you alone
By Don Harris

Intro:  G

[1]
G                                    Bm                     Em
You are the peace that guards my heart
      C                              D
My help in time of need
G                                  Bm              Em
You are the hope that leads me on
       C                                   B7
And brings me to my knees

[pre]
      Em                          D
For there I find You waiting
       C9                          G/B
And there I find release
      Am7                         G/B
With all my heart I'll worship
       C9                       D
And unto You I'll sing

[chorus]
                      C9                      D
For You alone deserve all glory
                      Bm                           Em
For You alone deserve all praise
                         C9                   D
Father, we worship and adore You
                        Bm                         E
Father, we long to see Your face
                      C9                      D
For You alone deserve all glory
                      Bm                          Em
For You alone deserve all praise
                         Am7
Father, we love You
             D
And we worship You this day



Interlude:
G-C9-D

Chorus Outro:
G-C9-G-C9-G

No comments:

Post a Comment