Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Lord I give you my heart




Lord I give you my heart
By Hillsong

 Intro:
 C-D-Bm-Em-C-D-Bm-D

[1]
G                     Em     C9 G      D
This is my desire, to ho- nour You
Em               D/F#      G                     F C D
Lord with all my heart I worship You
G                       Em    C9   G     D
All I have within me, I give You praise
Em         D/F# G             F C D
All that I adore is in You

[chorus]
G                                     Dsus
Lord I give You my heart
                               Am7
I give You my soul
  C         D
I live for You alone
G                                   Dsus
Every breath that I take
                                           Am7
Every moment I'm awake
        C               D
Lord have Your way in me


No comments:

Post a Comment