Monday, April 2, 2018

Hosanna




Hosanna
By Hillsong

[1]
G
I see the King of glory
Em
Coming on the clouds with fire
                                Am
The whole earth shakes
                                   D
The whole earth shakes

[2]
G
I see His love and mercy
Em
Washing over all our sin
                        Am     
The people Sing
                         D
The people sing

[chorus]
D           G          C      D          Em
Ho - sanna, Ho - san - na
C                                   Em
Hosanna in the Highest
D           G          C      D          Em
Ho - sanna, Ho - san - na
C                                  D       Em
Hosanna in the High - est

[3]
G
I see a generation
Em
Rising up to take the place
                       Am                                 D
With selfless faith, With selfless faith,

[4]
G
I see a near revival
Em
Staring as we pray and seek
                           Am                                         D
We're on our knees, We're on our knees


[br]
 C                                               D
Heal my heart and make it clean
 G                                                 Em
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
 C                                                     D                            Em
Show me how to love like You have loved me
C                                                                    D
Break my heart for what breaks Yours
 G                                                 Em 
Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause
 C                                            D                C
As I walk from earth in - to eterni - ty



No comments:

Post a Comment