Tuesday, April 3, 2018

So Close (I Believe)




So Close (I Believe)
By Darlene Zschech

Intro:
Em-D –G-D    
Em –D-C

[1]
Em         D   G             Em    D   C
I’m so secure, You’re here with me
Em    D         G         Em          D     C            D
You stay the same, your love remains here in my heart

[chorus]
G        Em   C              D
So close I believe You're holding me now
G        Em              C                                D
In your hands I belong, You'll never let me go                

[2]
Em   D              G       Em     D         C
You gave Your life in Your endless love
Em        D         G       Em    D   C     D
You set me free and show the way, now I am found


[br]
C             G                                 Bm                  C/G
All along, You were beside me, even when I couldn't tell,
C                          G                                          Am             D
Through the years, You've shown me more of You (more of You)

No comments:

Post a Comment