Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Power of Your love




Power of Your love
By Hillsong

Intro:
 G-C-G-C

[1]
G                      Em
Lord I come to You
                               Bm           Em
Let my heart be changed, renewed
                                C
Flowing from the grace
                  D7         G-D
That I've found in You
G                               Em
Lord I've come to know
                                 Bm   Em
The weaknesses I see in me
                             C-D7
Will be stripped away
                             G-G7
By the power of Your love

[chorus]
   C            D                               G            Em
Hold me close let your love surround me
  C             D                              G-G7
Bring me near draw me to your side
        C         D                            G-Em
And as I wait I'll rise up like an eagle
                               C
And I will soar with You
                                  D
Your Spirit leads me on
                          G-D
In the power of Your love

[2]
G                       Em
Lord unveil my eyes
                           Bm        Em
Let me see You face to face
                                        C
The knowledge of Your love

             D7      G-D
As You live in me
G                       Em
Lord renew my mind
                           Bm            Em
As Your will unfolds in my life
                        C-D7
In living every day
                             G-G7
By the power of Your love


No comments:

Post a Comment