Monday, April 2, 2018

Here I am to Worship




Here I am to Worship
By Tim Hughes

Intro:
E-B-F#m-A-E-B-A

[1]
E                B
Light of the world
                      F#m          A
You stepped down into darkness
E                 B                  A
Opened my eyes, let me see
E                 B               F#m    A
Beauty that made this heart adore You
E              B                    A
Hope of a life spent with You

[chorus]
 E
Here I am to worship
B
Here I am to bow down
                     G#m                               A
Here I am to say that You're my God
E
You're altogether lovely
B
Altogether worthy
                    G#m                 A
Altogether wonderful to me

[2]
E               B
King of all days
           F#m        A
Oh so highly exalted
E                   B                  A
Glorious in heaven above
E                   B                  
Humbly You came to the
F#m                    A
earth You created
E                   B                          A
All for love's sake became poor



[br]
        B            G#m            A
I'll never know how much it cost
            B        G#m  A
To see my sin upon that cross
         B           G#m           A
I'll never know how much it cost
           B         G#m  A
To see my sin upon that cross



No comments:

Post a Comment