Monday, September 18, 2017

Take it All Chords and Lyrics


Take it All
By  Hillsong

Intro:B- B

[1]
B
Searching the world, the lost will be found
B
In freedom we live, as one we cry out
B
You carried the cross, You died and rose again
B
My God, I'll only ever give my all
[interlude]
B-B
[2]
B
You sent Your Son, from heaven to earth
B
You delivered us all, it's eternally heard
B
I searched for truth, and all I found was You
F#m                    E
My God, I'll only ever give my all
[chorus]
B                   F#
Jesus we're living for Your Name
         G#m                                    E
We'll never be ashamed of You
B                       F#
Our praise and all we are today
C#m
Take, take, take it all, take, take, take it all
[interlude]
B-B
[2]
[chorus] 2x

[br]
C#m         G#m                F#      E
Running to the One who heals the blind
C#m        G#m            F#
Following the shining light
C#m                G#m               F#   E
In Your hands the power to save the world
B

In my life

No comments:

Post a Comment