Monday, September 18, 2017

All Things Are Possible Chords and Lyrics



All Things Are Possible
By  Hillsong


[1]
C            Am           C
  Almighty God, my Redeemer
               Am                   F
My Hiding Place, my Safe Refuge
         G            Am G  F
No other name like Jesus
             G     F  G
No power can stand against You.

[2]
C             Am              C
  My feet are planted on this Rock
           Am            F
And I will not be shaken
           G          Am  G   F
My hope it comes from You a - lone
            G     A
My Lord and my salvation.

[chorus]
D                Bm              D
  Your praise is al - ways on my lips
             Bm        A  G
Your word is living in my heart
           A                 Bm  A    G
And I will praise You with a new song
             A
My soul will bless You, Lord
D             Bm                D
  You fill my life with greater joy
         Bm           A  G
Yes, I delight myself in You
           A                 Bm  A    G
And I will praise You with a new song
             A
My soul will bless You, Lord.

[bridge]
         Bm       A       G
When I'm weak You make me strong
D/F#     G       Bm       A
When I'm poor, I know I'm rich
           Bm    A       G
For in the power of Your name

G A

    All things are possible

No comments:

Post a Comment