Monday, September 18, 2017

Shout of the king Chords and Lyrics


Shout of the king
By  Hillsong

[1]
Em           D              C                   D  
I give you praise for you deserve it
Em           D              C                   D
I give you praise for what you've done
Em           D              C            D
I give you praise for you are able
Em           D                C     D
I give you praise till i overcome
Em           D                          C        D
I give you praise when the sun is shining
Em            D                   C                D
I give you praise in the dark of the night
Em           D                         C         D
I give you praise when the battle rages
Em           D                C               A
I give you praise til it works out right

[chorus]

       Em               D                              C                      D
The shout of the king is among us God lives here in our praises
       Em               D                              C            
The shout of the king is among us praise Him, praise Him,
D                                           C D
Praise Him in everything

[bridge]
C                      D                         Em      D
Angels join us as we Sing your praise
C                      D                       Em     D

Heaven opens as we lift your n-a-m-e

No comments:

Post a Comment