Monday, September 18, 2017

Nothing Is Impossible Chords and Lyrics



Nothing Is Impossible
By  PlanetShakers

[chorus]
C                                           G                            Am
Through You I can do anything, I can do all things
                              F  
Cause its you who gives me strength, nothing is impossible
C                                       G                                     Am
Through you blind eyes are open, Strongholds are broken
                         F
I am living by faith, nothing is impossible
 
Interlude:F C Dm  F x2
 
[1]
C            Dm                  F
I'm not gonna live by what I see,
Am                   G                      F
I'm not gonna live by what I feel
 
[pre]
Am             G                                F
Deep down I, Know that You're here with me
Am               G            Dm    F
I know that, You can do anything


Bridge
F              C
I believe, I believe,
Dm          F
I believe, I believe in Yonu 
 
 

End on F

No comments:

Post a Comment