Monday, September 18, 2017

By Your side Chords and Lyrics


By Your side
By  Tenth Avenue North


[1]
G
Oh dear God we ask for your favour
C
Come and sweep through this place
         Em      D    C
Oh we desire You
G
I just wanna be with You, be where You are
C
Dwelling in Your Presence O God
    Em               D                     C
Oh I want to walk with You


[chorus]
                G                D                        C
And I will climb this mountain
        Em             D                    C
And I'll step off the shore
       G               D             C                   Em
And I have chosen to follow
                  D                  C                        G
And be by Your side forever more.


[2]
G
Tell me what You want me to do, Lord God
                                                    C
Tell me what You want for my life
                      Em    D   C
It's Yours oh God, it's Yours
G
Do Your will, have Your way
                                 C
Be Lord God in this place
                 Em          D         C

Oh I want Your will to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment