Monday, September 18, 2017

King of majesty Chords and Lyrics




King of majesty
By  Hillsong

[1]

B                      
 You know that, I love you
G#                                     F#
 You know that, I want to know you so much more
E                                    B-E-G#-F#
 More than I had before
B
 These words are, from my heart
G#
 These words are, not made up
F#
 I will live for you
E                                  B-E-G#-F#
 I am devoted to you

[pre]
                   F#
King of majesty
           G#
I have one desire
            F#        G#            E
Just to be with you my lord
           F#         G#            E
Just to be with you my lord

[chorus]
B          E                   F#     E           B-G#-F#-E
Jesus, you are the savior of my soul
              B             G#        F#            E             B-G#-F#-E

And forever and ever I'll give my praises to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment